The Peru Chamber of Commerce in Spain, is a private business organization created according to the Spanish laws. With more than 20 years of operation, it is a reference institution in the field of business internationalisation and support to entrepreneurs; It serves as a platform, commercial and operational link to companies and institutions of both countries.
It contributes to the development of trade relations between Peru and Spain. It supports entities private and public; It organizes, encourages and promotes activities to achieve their goals.
• To encourage business and investment between Spain and Peru.
• Be a business platform, a meeting point between companies and institutions of both countries.
• Providing specialized and customized to companies and institutions.
• Promote technological and business cooperation between the two countries.
• Specialized services for business internationalization.
• Market research, profiles and sector analysis.
• Strategies for commercial action.
• Prospecting and selection of local partners, importers, distributors.
• Commercial representation office.
• Participation in fairs, commercial, academic and technological missions, business, sector meetings.
• Services for the creation of enterprises.
• Training and advice programme for entrepreneurs.
• Financial resources.
• CCPE awards.